01 January 2014

NYE Nails: OPI Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs + OPI It’s My Year


When it comes to New Year’s Eve, sparkles and shimmery are a must! This NYE my original plans to ring in 2014 in Miami fell through, which was a disappointment (at least, there’s always next year!), so we ended up having a small get-together at our house, which ended up being a blast! Because we were at home, I didn’t get super dolled up and opted to keep things casual, but that didn’t stop me from indulging in shimmery nails!



I started with 1 coat of OPI Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs, but the main event was 2 coats of OPI It’s My Year! (And how perfect is that polish name for the new year!?) I’m obsessed with this color; it’s a purple-y golden shimmery polish that is really iridescent and gorgeous. With 3 coats it could probably be worn alone, but I opted for a purple base coat just to bring out the purple shimmer more and make the gold pop!


OPI It’s My Year is tricky to find because it is from an old collection, but I was able to find it onAmazon!


XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment