24 January 2014

Fresh Mani Friday | OPI Bright Lights, Big Color


Since all the cold weather we've had here in SoFlo has taken quite a toll on my hands, I decided to treat myself to a much overdue manicure this afternoon. (Plus, I've been keeping up my resolutions for 3 weeks now so I figure I deserve it, haha). OPI Bright Lights, Big Color is a gorgeous bright orange-y coral with tiny gold shimmers running through it. I love the way it looks when the sunlight catches it because it really glows! It also was opaque in 2 coats. This polish definitely something I would normally reserve for summer, but I didn't have the best morning today so I figured I needed something to brighten up my day a little!


You can see a little bit of the gold shimmer in this picture! What's on your nails this weekend?

XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment