31 January 2014

Resolution Update | 1 Month Later

Hey! So, I decided to revisit my 10 New Years Resolutions post to see how I have been doing so far and see what areas still need improvement. So here is a one month later update on my resolutions…

1. Exercise more.
I have been doing great on this one! I’ve been going to the gym AT LEAST 4 times a week and I have been eating really healthy. I have even lost about 10 pounds since the beginning of this year. I would still like to introduce exercise into my daily life, even if it’s just a quick 15-minute at-home workout.

2. Take my makeup off every night
I’ve been pretty good with this one, but there are still days where I’m too lazy to take it off. So, there is definitely still room for improvement on this.

3. Relax more.
Ugh. That is all.

4. More DIY projects
I haven’t done a single project this month, but I have also been really busy this week with school and work. I should set aside time to do a project this weekend!

5. Wear my older clothes
This one I have been pretty good with too, especially now that some of my older clothes are fitting me again. There are still some that I haven’t worn yet, so February will be the month of closet-purging.

6. Try new makeup + hair styles
I haven’t tried as much as I would like, but I have been doing some different stuff with my eye makeup recently.

7. Indulge in more hobbies
Still not as much as I would like, but my dad is coming home soon so we’ll probably go fishing or shooting. I did take a lot of photos in Miami Beach a few weekends ago though. Check out my photo diary.

8. Soak up the sun
Again, ugh. Still pale as ever.

9. Connect with old friends
I’ve dabbled in this resolution a little bit, but with Spring Break around the bend, I will be able to commit to it more.

10. Be happy
How do I document my happiness? Hmm…well, I’m still smiling so I guess I’m not doing too bad!


January was a good month. There are still some resolutions that I need to work on. However, the most important to me was to exercise more and start losing some weight, and since that is the resolution that I am having the most success in, I really should be patting myself on the back. So now I'm going to work on improving all ten. How are you doing on your resolutions? 

XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment