01 April 2014

March Madness + Life Update

Happy April! I am so thrilled to be starting a new month. The title of this post is March Madness: not because of basketball, but because my March was madness. Not only was I bogged down with schoolwork, but I also quit my job of 2 ½ years. It was an extremely stressful job and quitting was something I should have done a long time ago. Although things ended in not the best way, I honestly felt a huge wave of relief.


March wasn’t all bad! I got a new job that I can do from home, opening me up to focus on school like I need to and have a more flexible schedule. Also, spring break was this past week! I was lucky enough to spend it with my good friend Valerie, Jordan, and Jill at Playlist Live in Orlando. I hadn’t seen them in over a year so it was really special to be able to spend my vacation with them. However, the last few days of break, I got hit with a cuh-razy stomach virus that I'm still attempting to recover from. I finally feel better, but it'll be a few more days 'til I regain my strength.

So now that my schedule is freed up a little, I am determined to make this blog amazing and finally start my YouTube channel! Keep an eye out fot it!

How are you going to make April amazing?!

XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment