02 April 2014

Greetings from Tresco Isle!

I am super excited to share the new Chloe + Isabel Spring 2014 Capsule Collection, which was just launched last night! The 12-piece limited edition collection titled Tresco Isle is inspired by the tropical florals and gardens of Tresco, off the coast of England.   





The first 8 pieces features glorious color-splashed cabochons, clear crystals, and semi-precious howlite navettes. They are absolutely perfect for spring and summer because the bright colors make a statement with any outfit. I’m obsessed with those coral post drop earrings! We’re also excited to launch our first ever stud duos; 2 pairs of stud earrings for only $28!


If you asked me what my all-time favorite piece from Chloe + Isabel was, it would hands-down be our multi wrap bracelets. So when I saw that we were coming out with two new ones, I about lost it! I’m literally so obsessed with the bright multi-colored one, I HAVE to get my hands on it. The rhinestone bracelets are equally amazing…and I’m not just biased by the fact that I’m a huge bracelet girl! Now that I’ve raved enough, let me tell you some cool stuff about them. Woven in the beads and chains is stunning exclusive prints from London’s famous Liberty Arts Fabrics. So it’s like limited edition within limited edition!!



Check out the collection (and the rest of our springtime must-haves) on my boutique!

Which piece is your fave??

XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment