07 April 2014

ACM Awards 2014 Fashion

Last night was the 2014 ACM Awards hosted by my boys Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton. I figured I need to be a typical "fashion blogger" and make a post talking about my favorite (and also least-favorite) looks of the night! Shall we start with the best?


Kellie Pickler looked like a pastel princess in a gorgeous lavender Romana Keveza gown. I think the color suited her skin tone and her blonde locks perfectly. I don't know why, but I always love purple on blondes! Fellow SoFlo-native Cassadee Pope stunned in a grecian style red gown by Maria Lucia Hohan. I absolutely adore the cutouts and the effortlessly beautiful feel of the entire look. Lastly, Kimberly Perry looked absolutely fabulous in a Georges Hobeika gown that fit her like a glove.


As for the fails of the night, I'm going with Jewel, Shawna Thompson, and Shakira. I think Jewel's look was a little too Boobieville, USA and Shawna's just was ridiculous. As for Shakira, her dress reminded me of something out of a Spiderman movie.



And now for the favorite part...we can't discuss the ACM Awards without talking about some of the sexy cowboys of the night! It was a tough call but I narrowed it down to 3 of my favorite boys in the business: Hunter Hayes, Tim McGraw, and my baby, Luke Bryan.

Who were you best and worst??

XO, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment