13 December 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: What To Buy HER

I'm about to go Christmas gift shopping with my best friend, who just got home from school for winter break! I was brainstorming some gift ideas ahead of time, so I thought I'd do a little research and post a few ideas here, so maybe someone else can find a little inspiration. I think I might do a gift guide for guys too :) Anyway...here are some of my favorite gift options!


Anybody who ever asks me about what the best makeup palette to give as a gift, my answer is always Urban Decay Naked or Naked2 palette. For myself, I prefer the Naked2 palette because it has cooler colors that tend to look better with my skin tone and eye color, while the original Naked has warmer, golden colors. But I own both and adore both, so it depends on personal preference and what you think the gift recipient would get more use out of. I haven't even seen Naked3 yet!



I'm a merchandiser for an amazing jewelry company called Chloe + Isabel. All of our pieces are handcrafted, hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free, and come with a lifetime replacement warranty. Our Pearl + Crystal Spike Drop Earrings are a great gift idea for friends with any style and taste because the pearl gives them a classic feels while the black diamond crystal spike bring them to a little bit of an edgier look, so they have a very balanced style. Also they are very lightweight and can dress up an outfit in a flash!  
A set of nail polish is another really great gift because pretty much every girl loves nail polish! There are always sooo many to choose from around holiday time and you can always find some that fit your budget, as well as, the recipient's style.



The Bead + Chain Multi Wrap Bracelet from Chloe + Isabel is an amazing gift idea because it is such a versatile piece. Not only can it be worn as a multi-wrapped bracelet, but it can also be a necklace, a headband, and sometimes even a belt. You can dress it up with an LBD and it also looks amazing with jeans and a plain white shirt. It comes in the evergreen color, as well as, bright blue and hot pink. We also have two new Vintage Casting Multi Wrap Bracelets that feature a beautiful vintage casting piece that is gorgeous to wear for holiday parties!


LUSH Gift Packages are perfect gift ideas for just about everyone simply because there are sooo many to chose from. You can get $15 sets which are perfect for co-workers,  nieces, Secret Santa gifts or you can spend $100 and get an amazing pampering set for your momma. They also all contain different things so they really could be for men too. Pre-wrapped and perfectly adorable for quick and easy gift-giving.


Slatkin & Co candles form Bath & Body Works are amazing and are also another great gift option for the girls in your life! There are so many to choose from and they're such amazing quality. The best part is B&BW usually offers them 2 for $22 so you can knock out two gifts for the price of one!


Another great option from Chloe + Isabel is one of our sterling silver pendants. My particular favorite is the "Straight Shooter" because it represents shooting to reach your goals. Each one comes wrapped with a little message in a bottle and will be something the recipient can keep in their jewelry wardrobe for years and years, always thinking of you when they wear it.

(Photo from ShopColies.com)

With holiday parties in full swing, and New Year's Eve parties on their way, why not treat your BFF (or even yourself, like I did) to an adorable, affordable sequined clutch. I found these babies at ShopColies.com and just snagged myself a gold one and a silver one. Chances are, I'll be back for the red and green very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment