11 December 2013

Welcome to "Manicures + Margaritas!"

Helllllllo Internet! My name is Lizzie. I'm a 21 year old college student living in the sand and sun of good ol' South Florida. Besides being a student, I also work in a local clothing boutique and am an aspiring actor. I love all things fashion, beauty, DIY, and basically anything and everything involving creativity and expression, like many other girls. I also enjoy trying new things and exploring the world around me.

The other day, I was sitting in class (daydreaming, no doubt) and it dawned on me: I should start a blog! Even if not a soul reads it, it would provide an outlet for all of the creative and inspiring thoughts that run rampant in this lil' noggin of mine. So basically, this blog is going to be my new baby! I will nurture and care for it, and I look forward to seeing where it will take me and welcome you aboard! Enjoy!

XO -- Lizzie

PS - The layout is VERY temporary, until I design something cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment